Ticketing Services Representative
Working in our friendly Box Office, this position is responsible for the smooth running of the Brandenburg Orchestra's ticketing and subscription operations. Being the first point of contact for the office, the ticketing representative will also occasionally cover Reception duties when required.
The Australian Brandenburg Orchestra celebrates the music of the Baroque era with excellence, flair and joy. Performing original edition scores on period instruments, the Brandenburg breathes fresh life and vitality into Baroque and classical masterpieces.
The Australian Brandenburg Orchestra is seeking experienced Ticketing Services Representatives to join their Sydney based office.
- High levels of professional and friendly customer service to both internal and external contacts.
2. Demonstrated interpersonal skills and experience in contributing to a positive team environment.
3. Oral and written communication skills with the highest level of accuracy.
4. Previous ticketing experience an advantage.
1. An appreciation of classical and Baroque music.
2. Experience with Tessitura software
Applicants should apply directly via email . Please email your CV and cover letter to Kateryna Collier at KaterynaCollier@brandenburg.com.au