Closing Date: 20 Sep, 2019
Outbound Subscription Sales Team Member
The Sydney Symphony Orchestra is recruiting Outbound Customer Service Team members for our 2020 Subscription Season Campaign. Our Customer Service Team will offer continuous customer care through sales, patron stewardship, renewal campaigns and fundraising initiatives. Come and join our new team for a short time to sell our 2020 season or for the long journey towards our 100th year anniversary.
Position: Outbound Subscription Sales Team Member
Reports to: Customer Sales & Service Outbound Manager
Department: Marketing & Sales
Hourly Rate: $25.00 per hour during training, $35.00 per hour after training
This is your opportunity to work for one of Australia’s major music organisations.
We have been a leader in presenting music in Sydney and around the world for almost 90 years. We perform and tour with some of the greatest names in symphonic music, performing the most brilliant music. Our 90 musicians give performances that cross genres – from the classical to working with contemporary rock and pop artists to live-to-film experiences. And because we believe in music for everyone, we work with communities and schools to get people deeply involved.
Members of the Sydney Symphony Orchestra Outbound Subscription Sales Team offer continuous customer care through subscription sales, customer stewardship, renewal campaigns and fundraising initiatives.
- Selling or renewing subscription tickets to current and prospective customers, contributing to team revenue goals;
- Cross selling and up selling to customers and prospective customers to increase the value of each sale;
- Accurately processing subscription tickets using the Company’s ticketing system;
- Canvassing donations from new and lapsed patrons;
- Offering exceptional customer service, ensuring high quality and timely fulfilment of customer requests;
- Documenting and updating customer information;
- Working as part of a team to build relationships with our customers and secure commitment to upcoming seasons and events;
- Must commit to a minimum of 20 hours a week, Tuesday to Saturday:
Tuesday to Thursday 4pm – 8pm, Friday 2pm – 6pm, & Saturday 10am – 2pm (mandatory)
- Perform other duties as required.
- A passion for and/or knowledge of classical music;
- Confident, outgoing, committed, self-motivated with the highest integrity and a strong work ethic;
- Articulate with excellent verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills;
- Prior sales or call centre experience, passionate about serving customers and sales driven;
- Ability to work independently and as a team player in a fast-paced work environment;
- Computer savvy with CRM experience (Tessitura an advantage)
- Ideal for recent Music graduates or current Music students.
How to apply for our Customer Service Team?
Applications close Friday 20 September 2019
Ms Michel Maree Hryce, email@example.com
Letter of application and full & current resume
You may be Subject to: A Police Check.