Closing Date: 28 Jun, 2019
This is an excellent opportunity for a Finance Manager to join the Bell Shakespeare team. As the Finance Manager you will be responsible for ensuring the organisation is functioning to its best capabilities to support the cash management, budgeting, audit and financial planning. The Finance Manager will work closely with the COO to ensure all reporting is up to date and accurate.
- Coordinate with senior management team to collate, analyse and present the annual company budget
- Forecast the monthly, annual, medium and long-term cash flow
- Coach, develop and supervise direct reports to ensure they have skills and knowledge to perform their role
- Deliver accurate, and timely financial reports to Executive Director, Audit & Risk committee and Board
- Approve all banking transactions e.g. accounts payable, payroll PAYG and interbank transfers
- Coordinate with external auditors for the annual audit
- Preparation of Tax requirements (lodgement BAS & FBT returns)
Skills & Attributes
- Ability to analyse and communicate financial information
- Degree qualifications in accounting and certification with relevant professional body (CPA/CA)
- Relevant experience in financial/management accounting activities including general accounting, financial analysis and reporting
- Computer literacy with a sound knowledge of accounting software
- Exposure to demonstrated negotiating skills and ability to communicate effectively with colleagues and stakeholders
- Well-developed forward planning, analytical and strategic thinking skills
The ideal candidate will have a passion and keen interest to work within a not-for-profit. You will be suitably qualified, experienced or looking for the next step in your career.
If you believe that you have what we are looking for Apply here, or call Emma and Louise from on Beaumont Consulting on (02) 9093 4925 for more information.