Closing Date: 26 Aug, 2019
Digital Marketing Specialist
An opportunity has arisen to join the marketing team of Australia’s leading contemporary dance company. Sydney Dance Company is looking for a highly skilled and results driven Digital Marketing Specialist who will work closely with the Head of Marketing to promote and build the online profile of Sydney Dance Company across our five business segments – Performances, Classes, Schools, Advanced Training and Development. The successful candidate will be audience focused and strategically and creatively drive growth and engagement across Sydney Dance Company’s owned, paid and earned channels.
ABOUT SYDNEY DANCE COMPANY
Sydney Dance Company is Australia’s leading Contemporary Dance Company. The Company offices are temporarily located in Ultimo while renovations take place on our home in Walsh Bay as part of the Walsh Bay Arts Precinct redevelopment. The Company performs regularly in Sydney and Melbourne as well as undertaking extensive national and international touring.
KEY TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work with the Head of Marketing to plan and execute integrated digital campaigns across the business
- Manage Sydney Dance Company’s website including content management, page building, performance analysis and improvement, testing and tagging, SEO optimization
- Manage web development projects
- Work with our Digital Agency to plan, track and report on paid digital campaigns
- Manage Sydney Dance Company’s social media channels working across departments to ensure a consistent tone of voice and cohesive brand narrative
- Manage analytics and tracking for web and social channels
- Nurture and develop social influencer stakeholder
- Drive strategic content distribution initiatives that engage new and existing audiences
- Work with the CRM & Ticketing Manager to grow and enrich the database
- Monitor ticket sales and market trends
- Compile and circulate post campaign reports
- Experience managing paid digital campaigns across social, search and display
- Demonstrated success in driving growth and engagement across digital channels to deliver commercial targets
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to draw insights from data and compile reports
- Digitally savvy with an in-depth knowledge of the latest platforms and trends
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and the ability to liaise with a wide variety of stakeholders
- An ability to work autonomously, and to multitask to deliver competing priorities
- A passion for audience development
- A creative and innovative approach to all tasks
- CRM management - experience using Tessitura
- Website management – experience using Wordpress or similar CMS Desirable
- Email platform management - experience using WordFly or similar
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Familiarity with the arts
If you feel that you have the right attitude and experience and would like to work for a highly respected Australian arts company, please address the selection criteria outlined in the position description and include your CV with current references in an email to Zena Morellini (Head of Marketing), email@example.com.
Applications close 9am on Monday 26 August 2019.
Applications received after this time may not be considered.
Interviews will be held with selected candidates in late August.
Unsuccessful candidates will be notified via email on completion of the recruitment process.
Please contact Zena Morellini, Head of Marketing on 02 9258 4814 with any questions or if you’d like to discuss the role in more detail.
View full position description here.