Closing Date: 26 Jul, 2019
Digital Marketing Manager
We are searching for a new Digital Marketing Manager to join Australia’s most dynamic international performing arts organisation.
Led by its charismatic Artistic Director, Richard Tognetti AO, the Australian Chamber Orchestra is renowned world-wide for its inspired and courageous programming and unrivalled performances.
About the Role
The Digital Marketing Manager will work across the marketing team to bring the excellence, creativity, innovation and boldness of the ACO concert experience to life online. As a customer-focused and results driven marketer, you will drive ACO national tour marketing campaigns, deliver growth and engagement across ACO owned channels and produce quality content and marketing initiatives that extend the ACO’s brand story to new audiences and partners.
What we're looking for
- A digital native with an in-depth knowledge of the latest platforms and trends
- A hand on marketer with experience managing company websites and customer data
- A campaign marketer with demonstrated success in hitting commercial targets
- A team leader who collaborates effectively and drives continuous learning
- Proven track record in driving growth and engagement across digital channels
- Strong Analytical skills with the ability to draw insights and ake decisions based on data
A passion for the arts and culture. Experience with Tessitura and Sitecore a bonus
To download a detailed position description, please clickhere.
To apply for this role, please forward your CV and an accompanying cover letter addressing the selection criteria email@example.com.