Closing Date: 12 Feb, 2020
Box office supervisor
Malthouse Theatre is seeking an experienced and dedicated Box Office professional to join our team.
The Box Office Supervisor supports the smooth and effective running of the Box Office and ticketing services. Reporting to the CRM & Ticketing Manager, the Box Office Supervisor delivers excellent customer-focused service to audiences, venue hirers and external partners to maximize revenue generation through all sales pathways.
This position supervises a range of ticketing procedures and systems, including event builds, rostering casual Box Office staff and overseeing Education program bookings. The Box Office Supervisor assists with financial reconciliation and reporting as well as ensuring excellent customer service across the Box Office team.
KEY SELECTION CRITERIA
- Minimum two years’ experience working in a box office or ticketing
- High level of computer and financial literacy and experience working with a ticketing or Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Experience working with Tessitura is required. Experience working with Deputy or similar rostering software is desirable.
- Demonstrated commitment to exceptional customer service, excellent interpersonal and communications skills and an exemplary eye for
- Proven ability to provide effective leadership of staff in a high-pressure customer service environment.
- Knowledge and understanding of the arts and cultural sector.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply, please email your CV and a cover letter that outlines your suitability for the role, with reference to the Key Selection Criteria in the Position Description, by 10am on Wednesday 12 February 2020.
Please email your application to
Annie Bourke, Company Producer