Closing Date: 07 Jan, 2019
Graphic Designer (0.4FTE)
MTC has a unique and exciting opportunity for a part time Graphic Designer to join its dynamic inhouse marketing and communications team.
Melbourne Theatre Company (MTC) is one of Australia’s flagship performing arts companies with more than 200,000 attendances to its productions annually.
This role reports to the Lead Graphic Designer/Art Director and is responsible for assisting the design team with all areas of design and finished art for a wide range of collateral.
The successful candidate will be a talented graphic designer who thrives on working in a fast paced environment with high attention to detail. With tertiary qualifications and professional experience, they will have a warm sense of humour and a positive can-do attitude where no job is too big or small.
- Tertiary qualifications
- Min of 2 years experience in a similar role within a marketing team or design studio
- Excellent skills in following brand guidelines and taking briefs
- Great time management
- Highly proficient in the latest Adobe Creative Suite – Indesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat etc.
- Knowledge of pre-press and preparing finished art for different mediums
- A can-do attitude and eagerness to learn more
- Knowledge of creating animated ads in HTML 5 or Photoshop a bonus
The position is two days a week (0.4FTE) and the ideal candidate will have flexibility to increase hours during busy times.
To download the position description and for application details, please visite our website: https://www.mtc.com.au/discover-more/about-us/careers/
Applications close: Monday, 7 January 2019 at 5pm.